Product Manager Payments
Stronger together - Join our team
As one of the top companies for payment solutions in the Nordic region,, we offer a stimulating and creative work environment. We’re always open to new ideas and ways of doing things, while also striving to make things simpler and easier for our customers.
At Swedbank Pay, you can develop and expand your competence while working alongside engaging leaders and colleagues. If you’re looking to be challenged in your role and be part of a strong professional community, then this may be the workplace for you.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will own and lead our PSP and Payment products, you’ll drive the product roadmap, features and profitability forward helping us to create a fantastic payment experience. We want someone who can handle complex products with a lot of stakeholders. You’ll partner up with sales, business development, UX/Design, Compliance to mention a few to define and deliver end-to-end solutions. You will be a part of our eCom product team and report to Head of Product for eCom & Pay later products, our team works with digital payments both online and in the physical environment.
What You Will Do:
- Define and execute on product strategy around key experiences.
- Define key metrics for success and analyze the user impact of product features.
- Deeply understand our customers’ needs, both merchants and end-users.
- Set a clear strategy on how to improve current business and products.
- Own and make sure that the product follows all legal/compliance guidelines and rules.
- Lead end-to-end product development cycle from discovery to launch and iteration.
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a Product Manager within the payment area.
- Experience from card products and working with schemes is a plus.
- Strong communication skills up and down the organization; You're an experienced influencer.
- Passion for financial technology that empowers merchants, partners, and customers.
- Take-charge mentality, growth mindset, detail-oriented; self-management.
- Strong understanding of customer journeys and are used to working with a customer first mindset.
- Ability to drive the work of developing products systematically and methodically, processes and the business.
- Ability to see details as well as how various parts affects the holistic view of the product, you can translate strategies into concrete development plans.
To succeed in the role, you have the ability to plan and work independently and appreciate working in an environment where change is a part of everyday life. It is easy for you to familiarize yourself with details but at the same time focus on the big picture. You have a genuine interest and curiosity to understand the challenges and a mind to find the solutions that are a good fit both for us and the customer.
Other Information Location: Stockholm Applications are treated confidentially. We will start interviews during the application period and welcome your application as soon as possible, position may be filled before application period runs out. Deadline for application 2023-06-04
For questions about this position, please contact Nicklas Ask
Finansförbundet: Heidi Larsson +46 73 04 42 168
SACO: Sofia Enekvist +46 70 27 88 106
Swedbank Pay does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome. We value the qualities that a diverse group of people brings to our business. In order to be as open-minded as possible in our recruitment, we use anonymization of the CV. We also ask you to exclude: name, age, gender and photos in your personal letter.
Please note that we have already chosen our recruitment channels and therefore do not wish to be approached by external recruitment firms or ad sellers.
PayEx is the Nordic region’s foremost name for complete payment solutions. It operates as two main brands: PayEx Ledger & Factoring and Swedbank Pay.
Swedbank Pay specialises in payment solutions for resellers and e-commerce, and is dedicated to creating a world where payments between buyers and sellers are as safe and as simple as possible – whether it’s online or in person. We are driven by innovation and our ambition to help people, businesses, and society grow. Today, we are one of the leading companies within payment solutions that operates in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland. Something that wouldn’t have been possible without our passionate and skilled co-workers! Our organisation and everything we do is built on our core values: Open, Simple, and Caring.
- For the business person
- Product Manager
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Swedbank Pay
Swedbank Pay is what we call our offering of secure and easy payments where sellers and buyers meet - both in-store and online. The core of our business is to continue to create security for both sellers and buyers through flexible payment methods, and transparent and clear terms. No matter where the user is and which channel they choose to pay through!
Swedbank Pay is a registered trademark marketed by PayEx Sweden - a subsidiary of Swedbank.
Product Manager Payments
Loading application form
Already working at Swedbank Pay ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.